Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Trace Adkins: Up Close and Personal



Cowboy's Back In Town - Exclusive Deluxe Ultimate Cowboy Pack
$150.00
This is the Ultimate Trace Fan Pack! A Deluxe CD with Special Exclusive Packaging of Cowboy's Back In Town SIGNED by Trace and only available at TraceAdkins.com! The TraceAdkins.com Exclusive Cowboy's Back In Town T-Shirt and A very special Exclusive SIGNED Trace Adkins Black Straw Cowboy Hat. This is a limited time offer! All made in the USA! Order while supplies last!

Hey ladies, I have a special treat for you that sort of ties in to blog for this week. I just went to Trace Adkins' home page (www.traceadkins.com) and he's selling a special package with his autographed CD, a t-shirt, and an autographed black Stetson hat for $150.00. Although I don't have that kind of money to spare, he does have a nice little up close and personal video of him showing us how to fold the hat to look like his. It's niiiice to look at. ***sigh***

I'm trying to imbed the video but I'm not sure if it will work or not. Somebody let me know. Also...if you want to give yourselves another treat at the end of your work day, look up his song "I Still Love You" from the Cowboy's Back in Town CD. It's slow and sexual and just yummy. If your in a fighting mood, you could always listen to "Kick A Man's Ass". I love anything by him. Yum!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting that, Lori. I'll have to check out those songs, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lori, I love hearing Trace talk. He has such a great voice and my sweetie will love the video as well for the hat info. :)

    ReplyDelete