My husband suggested sex as a means of handling the stress. Did God create even one man who doesn't believe sex cures all ailments? If he did, I haven't met him.
None-the-less, his cure led me to strike my thoughtful pose once again and ponder the question, "What do I find sexy in a man when I'm stressed?"
I decided a man with butler tendencies is what I would find sexy under extreme stress. You know a man who has dinner ready when you get home. Who does the laundry, sweeps and mops the floor. Meets you at the door with your favorite drink. You get the picture - right?
So, I went on a hunt for a sexy butler. Boy, did I find what I was looking for. I hope you enjoy him as much as I did.
Image via http://static.reelmovienews.com
Some fun facts I discovered about my butler via an article written by Pinar Tarhan and published on Fact Oidz are:
1. Gerard Butler was born in 1969,
2. He has both Irish and Scottish heritage.
3. He stands at 6′ 2" (1.88 m).
4. He is a trained lawyer.
5. He was an active and a successful student.
6. He used to sing in a rock band.
7. He didn’t have any singing training before landing the lead role in The Phantom of The Opera.
8. He got kicked out of his job as a trainee lawyer due to the fact that he showed up hungover during the big music/theater festival in
9. He took a year off from studying and came to the States. He got arrested often because of drunken fights.
10. He hated wearing suits and having to be in the office.
11. He got his first acting gig at the age of 25.
12. He is famous for being extremely sincere on his interviews and he doesn’t making talking about his humiliating moments to entertain the audience.
(This man is a prime candidate for my next written hero.)